I have to give my friend Karen T. credit for this one. She made them for my bridal shower and I have never had any better since. They are especially good roasted a little longer for crispness.
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Oregano, Chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 3 Tablespoons Parmesan, Grated
- 24-32 Red Skinned Potatoes, Cut
Halve or quarter potatoes. Mix all ingredients in roasting pan or pyrex in one layer. Mix well. Roast in 400° oven for 45 min to 1 hour, depending on wellness desired.